Saturday, June 16, 2012

Jeez, How Will-full Can a Three Year Old Be?

I had a rough night. Beyond rough. My husband had to work late and I got the girls to bed. Monkey #1 tried her best to stay up until he got home but just didn't make it. I carried her up to her bed and tried to go to sleep but some... neighbor had a live band playing 'Sweet Child of Mine' at 10:30. The drummer was actually really good but COME ON. Thanks. Then at 3:13 on the dot, Monkey #1 came into my bedroom and said, no whined to me, "I want milkieeees." over and over and over until 4:38AM. Screaming at me, crying, pushing me, shaking me until Four-Thirty-Eight in the damn morning. I started sobbing around 4:15ish. But I didn't cave. Nope. I DID NOT CAVE.

Today's battle against PPD was lost before it even started. And I don't want to talk about it.

I did however get to go see the end of Snow White. So that was something.

1 comment: